Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited via the Application;
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, in effective in India;
PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited, or us: PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated in India with the registered office is at Koramangala Industrial Layout, No 3, 20th Main Road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560095;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Application and is not either (i) employed by PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited and accessing the Application in connection with the provision of such services; and
Application: the Connected Care Application that you are currently using, made available for download on the PlayStore and App Store (Android and IOS Platforms).
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Laws, PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited shall determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
operating system (automatically collected);
any other information shared by the user;
User content, including information provided when you use the Application, and all other user submissions and content you provide.
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; and
data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Application, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Application, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Application. This information helps us to make improvements to Application content and navigation, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Application and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;
improvement of our products/services;
transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the Application;
research and publication of anonymised data ;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. By using our Application, you provide your consent, for direct marketing to you via e-mail or through the Application within the Application (unless you opt-out).
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may use your Data to show you PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited adverts and other content on other applications/ websites.
Who we share Data with
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
we store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Links to other Applications
Changes of business ownership and control
21. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
22. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Tools and Software
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
23. Amazon Web Services
Mixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc
You can prevent Mixpanel from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Mixpanel service, please visit this page: https://mixpanel.com/optout/
25. Google Firebase
You can prevent Google Firebase from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Google Firebase:https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics/
33. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our Application. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You explicitly provide your consent for the same.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact PregBuddy Technologies Private Limited by email at email@example.com.
37. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Sivareena Sarika